GOLAN PRODUCTS introduces the world’s first BALL BEARING petcock with detents for quick, effortless switching from “ON” to “RESERVE” to “OFF”. You can now switch petcock positions with confidence, each position having its own, easy to feel detent, O-Ring seat secure any leak from the petcock to the carburetor, Petcock handles motion is virtually friction-free using internal ball bearing which reduces the effort needed to move the lever. The 90 degrees movement between each detent ensures positive transition when riding without a distracting glance at the petcock. Each valve position is firmly held in place unaffected by vibration until the rider makes a change. This second-generation gas petcock can be modified to fit custom tanks and be set to determine the amount of “RESERVE” gas available with virtually any custom gas tank. The ball bearings completely eliminate traditional rough, sticky or frozen valve action. Constructed from 360 Brass and stainless steel ball bearing, polished and show chromed, built to last a lifetime.
- SAFETY FIRST- Large distance between positions "ON" and "RESERVE"(180 Degrees, stop to stop) for safe operation.
- Positioning lever has smooth (ball bearing) motion and firm position detents to prevent accidental shifting by motor vibration.
- Our Petcocks are easily rebuildable.
- Our Petcocks carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Ball petcocks available in 22mm, 3/8 NPT, 6-AN fittings, and in the raw brass finish on special order.